Entité de rattachement : Sodexo - chaque jour, nos 470 000 collaborateurs font de Sodexo le leader mondial des Services de Qualité de Vie en prenant soin de nos clients dans 67 pays partout dans le monde.
Si vous êtes vous aussi animés par la même passion du service, alors n'hésitez plus et rejoignez les équipes du Groupe Sodexo !!
Poste : Alternance / Stage/Qualité/Hygiène/Sécurité/Environnement
Description du poste :
Transforming the global economy to address the global climate emergency is the most urgent issue of our time. The Corporate Responsibility teams main role is to ensure that Sodexo is contributing to this challenge to the greatest extent possible.
Anchoring corporate responsibility in our business is one out of 4 pillars of Sodexos corporate strategy and personally supported by our CEO, Denis Machuel.
As a global organization, Sodexo is committed to having a positive impact on individuals, communities and the environment.
One of Sodexos key corporate responsibility objectives is reducing carbon emissions by 34% by 2025. To achieve this target, the four most significant climate actions Sodexo can take are:
- Preventing food waste
- Promoting plant-based meal options
- Supporting a shift to innovative energy solutions through management expertise
- Sourcing responsibly and locally.
You will be supporting the team in implementing the climate strategies and will work on different projects that can go from carbon trajectories modelling to plant-based meal options or responsible sourcing initiatives.
- Contribute strategic projects such as: The evolution of Carbon Scope 3 trajectories tools / The development of Sodexos Sustainable Eating strategy and link to climate emergency actions
Project management (50%)
- Coordinate responses to ESG rating agencies and support client requests and tenders
- Support the Corporate Responsibility performance and metrics team in annual data collection processes on responsible sourcing and/or carbon related topics
- Current student pursuing either a bachelors or masters degree that is passionate about building a sustainable and equitable world.
- Fluent in English and strong writins skills, French skills a plus.
- Mission-driven and committed to positive change while being pragmatic. The ability to ask the right questions from a variety of perspectives and to interrogate the options.
- A multidimentional thinker with solid understanding of the business landscape, as well as the trends in technology, science and socio-economics.
Ville : Issy-les-Moulineaux (92)
Complète ton profil et sois
visible par les recruteurs
30% de chances supplémentaires de trouver une alternance