Our client Expat.com is looking for an intern in Informatics. For more infos: http://meetyourjob.com/poste/back-end-web-developer-h-f-asap-4-a-6-mois/
Expat.com is the leading exchange platform dedicated to life abroad. This project was initiated 10 years ago. Since then, it has become an essential website in the mobility market. It now has more than 2 million members and a very positive growth outlook. We actually have more than 100k of users on the websites exchanging thousands of information every day.
Based in Mauritius, Expat.com covers every country and offers many tools and services to enjoy one’s experience abroad and be well informed when preparing an expatriation project. Among those tools, we can find a dynamic forum, a job and a housing sections, classifieds, a business directory, a social network, a news section…
Expat.com employs around 20 young employees from various background and experience. It is organized into 5 small teams interacting together on a daily basis: IT team, Moderation team, Editorial team, Sales & Marketing team and Communication team.
- We are looking for an experienced Back-End Web Developer in order to develop Expat.com. Your role will be to design and develop functionalities for our platform the website. You will also contribute to the site maintenance. You will be required to carry out an ongoing technology watch, with the aim of implementing the latest technologies on our platform. You will work with other experienced developers, in our technical department located in Port Louis, Mauritius.
- Working with Expat.com will help you learn more about the Web sector, referencing techniques, the latest trends in terms of UI and UX and our business model.
- You will also join a market leading start-up composed of passionate professionals.
- We value every idea and initiative. You will not be treated as an executor, but as a responsible person.
- You will benefit from a close follow-up from the IT manager and receive the adequate training program. We intend to drive you and improve your skills.
- At Expat.com, experience and motivation are crucial.
- We need self-motivated persons who are eager to learn and will be able to make the difference and bring added value to the team.
- You have a strong interest for the Web sector. You are also interested in life abroad. Ideally, you have already lived abroad for half a year.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web development.
- trong skills in the following technologies: PHP (and Object Oriented Programming), MySQL (ability to write optimized queries), experience with a modern PHP framework
- Words like PHP7, Composer or MVC are part of your vocabulary: you're the one we need.
1. Would be a plus:
- VCS (SVN, git)
- Server administration
Internship ASAP for 4-6 Months
Complète ton profil et sois
visible par les recruteurs
30% de chances supplémentaires de trouver une alternance